Associate Member Program
The Associate Member Program fosters goodwill and good business between APA members and vendors. The Associate Member Program also helps to support APA’s critical work with federal fishery managers, scientists, and elected representatives to improve the industry and ensure sustainable fisheries.
· Breakfast Meetings March, May & September: Three meetings a year designed to keep Associate Members informed about timely issues relevant to our industry. Each Breakfast Meeting features a different guest speaker.
· Summer Social July: Dinner, drinks, door prizes, and fun are the order of the day. APA hosts this event each July.
· Holiday Dinner December: APA hosts this event each December to celebrate the successes of the year and enjoy the season with our business associates.
· After Hours: An optional event hosted by individual Associate Members. A fun easy way to socialize and share information about their company.
· Website Link: A handy reference for Members and over 45 Associate Members. Your company will also be listed on the links page of our website.
Associate member dues are assessed annually. Dues may be prorated for members joining late in the year. The three categories of membership based on an annual level of economic interaction with APA members are:
A -- Membership for business at $50,000/year or less: $500
B -- Membership for business at $50,000 to $500,000: $1,000
C -- Membership level for business in excess of $500,000: $2,000
For further information about APA’s Associate Member program, contact Melinda Schmitt at (206) 285-5139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.